Sunday, April 5, 2015

Welcome to my embroidery blog!  I bought my first embroidery machine about 20 years ago.  it was a basic machine that I bought at Sears.  It wasn't very user friendly at all.  After struggling with that machine, I thought I would never touch an embroidery machine again.

Then I started to get the embroidery bug again around 2008.  I attended the Sew Expo in Puyallup, Washington and saw the Brother Duetta 4500D.  It was the top of the line machine back then.  I had to have it.  Naturally, my husband was thinking here she goes again wasting money.  

Well, I made him eat those words because I have been embroidering ever since.  

My machine is now 7 years old and it is definitely not top of the line any longer.  So, it's time for a new machine.  I won't be retiring my 4500D but my small embroidery business is calling for a bigger and faster machine.

I have already decided on the Brother Entrepreneur Pro 1000e.  It is a 10 needle embroidery only machine.  Now I just have to find a way to pay for it.

So, join me on my journey to actually buying this machine.  Please let me know if you have any advice and I will post as I go through the process.  In the meantime I will most likely post other embroidery related items and tell you about my business called To Be Ewe.

No comments:

Post a Comment